A facial peel is a chemical solution which is applied to accelerate the skin’s natural exfoliation in a controlled way, so that new skin can grow in its place.
Tewkesbury Dental uses Dermaceutic Laboratoire for our facial peel treatments.
Dermaceutic Laboratoire is the partner of choice for over 30,000 aesthetic dermatology specialists throughout the world that was developed in France in the 1990s by doctors seeking to provide patients with effective, non-invasive skincare options.
Their products offer safe and effective solutions for every skin type through targeted chemical peel treatments which have been developed to combat most major skin conditions: dull complexion, acne, wrinkles and pigmentation.
Through a progressive approach with peel intensity adapted to each patient, and a personal homecare regimen, optimal results can be achieved.
Dermaceutic is used to treat 3 key skin conditions:
- Improves the look and feel of oily skin
- Improves the appearance of mild scars
Premature skin aging:
- Reduces fine lines under the eyes
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles caused by sun damage and premature skin aging
Pigment spots and melasma:
- Reduces the visibility of age spots
- Diminishes the appearance of dark patches and melasma
Telephone 01684 295900 | Email us here